Friday, February 10, 2017

Day to Day: Family Ties

Today, I'd like to tell you a story.  This is a story of 2 sisters, Midge and Zon...

Zon was the older of the two sisters, and as such, she often found all the cool stuff first.  It was Zon who first introduced Midge to blogging many years ago.

Over the years, both sisters have flitted in and out of the blogging world, sometimes together, other times separately.  Midge somehow always felt incomplete when Zon wasn't blogging though since it was her that brought blogging into Midge's life...

Fast forward to last night...

Needless to say, I was shocked.  Zon hasn't blogged in a very long time now and I've struggled without her.

I'm happy to say that my sister is once again blogging and now my life feels complete again.

Go check out her blog for her humor and her take on her life and the world around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment