Saturday, February 11, 2017

HSE Shop: HSE Laundry Detergent



 I have been making our laundry detergent for probably 2 years now.  Our family is filled with people with varying sensitivity issues and they now rely on HSE Laundry Detergent because it is gentle on your skin and doesn't contain all those chemicals you can't pronounce.

Let's be honest here, I've forgotten about the laundry in the washing machine just like I'm sure nearly everyone else has.  Ever open the machine and get hit with that sour smell?

Using HSE Laundry Detergent, I only have to rewash the clothes to get the smell out.

HSE Laundry Detergent is gentle on my delicate clothes and tough on extra dirty ones.

It is also safe for all types of machines, including HE machines.

Right now, we have 1 bottle (gallon) of Lavender left and 4 unscented.

Stop by our shop and check out our HSE Laundry Detergent today!

No comments:

Post a Comment